Lucky you because you can follow the correct instructions from this post. And of course you need to firstly read the following few points. Do it !
- Do not install the G530FZXXU1AOA3 (XXU1AOA3) if your device is not Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530FZ.
- Root access that your phone has, will be wiped out for flashing this software.
- A stock recovery image will replace your CWM or TWRP or any custom recoveries. If you have one of the custom recoveries installed.
- Your phone will be continually detected by KIES.
- Don't start without firstly enable USB debugging mode!
- Battery is sufficient to perform this action.
- We will use Odin.
- Please to deactivate / disable any antivirus on your pc as it will block Odin from running and also disable your KIES.
- Prepare your Windows computer and a USB cable. Do not forget your computer should already has a USB drivers originally from Samsung.
- Backup first guys.
Download the firmware files based on your regions (extract the file).
- United Kingdom G530FZXXU1AOA3_G530FZBTU1AOA1_BTU/.
- Poland (T-Mobile) G530FZXXU1AOA3_G530FZTPL1AOA4_TPL.
- France (Bouygues) G530FZXXU1AOA3_G530FZBOG1ANL1_BOG.
- Italy (Wind) G530FZXXU1AOA3_G530FZWIN1AOA3_WIN.
- Italy (TIM) G530FZXXU1AOA3_G530FZTIM1AOA3_TIM.
- Romania (Cosmone) G530FZXXU1AOA3_G530FZCOA1AOA3_COA.
How to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530FZ to G530FZXXU1AOA3 (XXU1AOA3) Android 4.4.4 KitKat.
Step 1 - Download ODIN v3.09 to your computer, once it's downloaded, extract its zip file.
Step 2- Boot into download mode, use these buttons; Volume Down + Home + Power while your phone is turned off, keep press those buttons. When you see a warning like in the picture, use Volume Up to continue.
Step 7 - Hit the Start button to proceed the installation.
Step 8 - When flashing process takes place, wait til it's done, your phone will reboot.
Step 9 - When your phone is turned on, disconnect it from USB cable.
Fix bootloop and other errors.
Who knows you may experience a bootloop where you phone is unable to boot normally but get stuck on animation logo. If that's so perform these steps.
- Power off your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime phone.
- Now boot into recovery mode, pressing Volume Up + Home + Power to get yourself into that mode.
- Within the mode just select the wipe data / factory reset.
Remember the above action is performing a factory reset, thus you will loose your data afterward, I recommend you have backups before performing the action.