Or you can also use the manual installations too, as it will yield the same results and bring this latest firmware running on your phone. It is highly recommended to keep your phone to the latest and stablest update version as it will get rid off some disturbing bugs and keep the performance at maximum condition.
And lucky because now Install Android ROM has the instructions neatly compiled for you to follow. Once you've done following the steps you will end up having a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9195 powered with I9195XXUCOC2 Android 4.4.2 KitKat. So if you are ready you can start by firstly reading the below preconditions.
- Remember if your phone is rooted, then I9195XXUCOC2 will banish it.
- Your existing custom recovery (CWM, TWRP, Philz) will be replaced with a stock image recovery from Samsung.
- Samsung KIES will detect your phone as it's the official release.
- If you use the custom ROM, then this update will delete the system memory partition during the process. Also you need to perform factory reset too.
- Activate developer options and enable USB debugging for Android KitKat.
- Look your batter power, make sure it's sufficient to perform the installation process.
- We will use Odin as the tool to flash the firmware file.
- A Windows computer with a USB cable and USB drivers (Please to install the drivers).
- Make sure you disable Samsung KIES before the installation.
- Deactivate your antivirus to avoid the program interrupting the Odin to do its job.
Download the firmware files based on your regions (extract the file).
- Nordic Countries I9195XXUCOC2_I9195NEECOC1_NEE.
- South East Europe I9195XXUCOC2_I9195OXXCOC1_SEE.
- Serbia (Telenor) I9195XXUCOC2_I9195OXXCOC1_MSR.
- Serbia (Telekom) I9195XXUCOC2_I9195OXXCOC1_TSR.
- United Kingdom I9195XXUCOC2_I9195BTUCOC1_BTU.
How to update Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9195 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat with I9195XXUCOC2 (XXUCOC2) firmware
Step 1 - Download and then extract ODIN v3.09. You will need it to install the firmware later.
Step 2- Boot your phone now to Download Mode, use these button combinations; press them all at the same time; Volume Down + Home + Power. When the warning message comes out, just press the Volume Up to confirm.
Step 7 - Now press on Start for the installation to begin.
Step 8 - Just wait till the automatic installation complete, when they are complete, your device should reboot and unplug your phone from USB cable when you see your home screen.
Step 9 - Done.
Fix bootloop and other errors.
If your phone is stuck in bootloop and unable to boot into normal mode. Then we need to perform a factory rest. Make sure you already have backup before performing this. Follow these steps.
- Completely turn off your phone.
- Then boot into recovery mode by pressing Volume Up + Home + Power.
- When you are inside recovery mode, just select the wipe data / factory reset.
- Your phone will be brought back to its initial condition.
- Reboot your phone to normal mode.