But thanks to the Odin, with it we can flash the firmware manually without the need to need hours, days or probably a week to get automatic system update. So if you think you need I9295XXUDOD3 now, then follow the full instructions written on this post. At the end it will power your phone and delivering a better experience for you.
- I9295XXUDOD3 (XXUDOD3) firmware should be installed on the International Galaxy S4 Active I9295
- For a rooted Galaxy S4 Active, flashing this firmware will wipe out root access.
- Custom recovery will be replaced with a stock recovery.
- KIES will continue detecting your phone.
- If your phone using a custom ROM, then this firmware will delete all the ROM system memory partitions.
- Remember you need to enable USB debugging mode of your Galaxy S4 Active!
- Has enough battery power.
- Odin will be used, so it's recommended you to deactivate antivirus and KIES temporarily, so they won't interrupt Odin doing its job.
- A computer with Windows as its OS, has installed Samsung USB drivers, and a USB cable.
- Backup your phone.
How to install I9295XXUDOD3 (XXUDOD3) Android 5.0.1 firmware on International Samsung Galaxy S4 Active I9295
- Now your phone must be completely off because we need to enter the download mode.
- Press and hold these three buttons; Volume Down + Home + Power at the same time.
- When you see a Warning like this, press the Volume Up to continue.
- You can launch Odin now, click on its exe file.
- Connect your phone to PC.
- Added!!! message appears on Odin meaning your phone is recognized by the tool.
- Tap the AP (For Odin3 v3.09) or PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button and find the firmware you downloaded earlier to PC.
- Click the Start button now to start the installation (Before you click Start button, see whether Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options are checked or not, if not then check them).
- After the firmware is completely installed on your phone, Odin will then show the PASS message indicating it has finished the job.
Fix bootloop and other errors.Congratulation for your Samsung Galaxy S4 Active phone is now powered with I9295XXUDOD3 firmware now. You can verify it by going to About phone from Settings area.
Just in case you are stuck in animation logo, you need to perform a factory reset. Do so by entering the recovery mode (power off your phone -> press Volume Up + Home + Power) within the mode just choose Wipe Data / Factory Reset option. You can boot to your phone normally now.