- You should not apply this method if your device is not T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge. If yours is Galaxy S6 only, then proceed to this tutorials.
- Root process using CF-Auto-Root is safe, no data shall be deleted, however make backups are also recommended before performing unofficial operations like root.
- Your device warranty will likely be nullified for applying the steps.
- It's good to have full battery power.
- Perform the guides here but all the risks is yours to bear.
- Already have an original Samsung USB drivers installed on your Windows computer, a USB cable, please to disable your antivirus too as it usually interrupts Odin from working.
- Since we will bridge communication between device and PC, thereof enable your Galaxy S6 USB Debugging mode.
Ready? Do it.
- Download CF-Auto-Root for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge T-Mobile (Extract the root package).
- Download Odin3 v3-09 or Odin3 v3-07 (Select the only the version that serves you most guys).
Instructions to root T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Power off your smartphone completely.
- Now boot into Download Mode when your phone is off, just press and hold these three buttons altogether; Volume Down + Home + Power.
- A warning will show up on screen. To continue just press Volume Up button, you will then be directed to Download Mode.
- Launch Odin now, by clicking on the file you downloaded earlier.
- Connect your smartphone to computer using a USB cable when Odin is opened.
- Your phone will be detected by Odin, if it's successfully detected you will see Added!!! message. That means good.
- You can now click the AP (For Odin3 v3.09) or PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) then find the CF-Auto-Root tar file inside your computer.
- When done, just hit the Start button from Odin to begin the installation. One more thing before hitting the Start button the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options are checked.
- Installation process will take place, usually the process is 60 seconds period, just wait guys.
- When it's complete, Odin will show PASS message.
- Done! You are now having a rooted T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. You can disconnect it from USB cable. Enjoy.