You are welcomed to install the ROM to your device. And in this phone we will try to guide you through the entire process needed to flash it.
- No bloatware from the manufacturer.
- There is a privacy guard feature for you to set permissions for the apps.
- You can choose the UI features.
- Fast and smooth also.
- There is CM Theme Engine.
- There is Audio FX such as equalizer.
- You can use Dual SIM (Can be enabled in extra settings of the ROM).
- Smart cover (You can enable it via extra settings).
- Network location.
- Smart cover.
- And many more.
If you are interested to flash it, please to read the following preconditions first.
- Make backups first. You should not flash a custom ROM without firstly performing backups.
- CM 12.1 ROM was not released by Lenovo. Thus you will likely lose your warranty.
- CM 12.1 ROM is made based on AOSP project, therefore you will need to unlock your device's bootloader first.
- There will be no Gapps in the CM 12.1 package, therefore you will need to install it separately.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode of your Lenovo Vibe Z K910 first.
- Have a Windows computer with a USB cable and has installed USB drivers.
- You will need to do a factory reset as the part of the instructions, again make backup first before going to the instructions.
- You should already have a CWM or TWRP recovery installed.
- It's better that your device is already rooted.
Update Lenovo Vibe Z K910 to Android Lollipop (5.1.1) with CM 12.1 ROM
Perform the instructions to flash the custom ROM at your own risk and be sure you already made backups beforehand.
Files needed for the installations. Do not extract the zip files once they are downloaded to your PC. Do not forget that.
download stock ROMs for Lenovo for all models.
- Transfer the zip files to your phone's internal storage. When all the files transferred,disconnect the phone from your PC. Now enter the CWM recovery.
- Inside the recovery, perform a factory reset using the Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- When done, you must perform a Wipe Cache Partition, and then head to the Advanced menu to do a Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- You can now select the Install Zip From SD Card and then choose the Choose Zip From SD Card and find the ROM zip file you previously transferred to your phone's SD Card. Then install it.
- To flash the Gapps, just repeat the above step.
- You can now choose the *****Go Back***** option to get back to the Main menu and then use the Reboot System Now.
- When your phone has finished rebooting, then check what is ROM powering your phone now via About phone.