Albeit the expected feature, like Galaxy S6 UX not yet included in this firmware, but hey we are handed with Android 5.0.2 Lollipop experiences and abilities now, that should be enough at least for now. Well the XXU1BOE6 Android 5.0.2 firmware is specifically released for the Dual-SIM based Samsung Galaxy A7 A700FD. So if you own that phone you can expect its availability on either System Update feature on your phone or via Samsung KIES notifications.
However if you don't get any notifications neither from OTA nor KIES, for some reasons such as your device is rooted or probably because it has not reached your region. Then you can flash the A700FDXXU1BOE6 manually by simply following the full instructions from this post. You will be guided through the process. If you are interested. Please to firstly read the following preconditions.
- A700FDXXU1BOE6 is not a branded firmware, therefore you won't find any extra language packs or pre-installed apps within.
- Make sure your device is Samsung Galaxy A7 A700FD (Dual-SIM), do not flash it if yours is not that model.
- Your root access -- if your device is rooted -- will be wiped out for installing this firmware.
- If your device using a custom ROM, then this firmware will delete the ROM system partitions.
- Your custom recovery image -- if you installed this app -- will be replaced with a stock recovery image.
- Make sure your Samsung Galaxy A7 USB debugging mode is enabled.
- Prepare your Windows based computer, make sure you have installed an original USB drivers from Samsung and has a USB cable.
- Be sure to disable your KIES and antivirus software installed on your computer, as these software will interrupt the work of Odin.
- Make sure you make a necessary backups -- especially if your device's powered with a custom ROM.
- So good luck.
How to update Samsung Galaxy A7 to A700FDXXU1BOE6 (XXU1BOE6) Android 5.0.2 Lollipop
Step 1- Now power off your Samsung Galaxy A7 to enter to Download Mode, by pressing and holding these buttons; Volume Down + Home + Power. Keep pressing them till a warning message appears, then use Volume Up to access the mode.
Step 6 - Now click the Start button for Odin to flash the firmware file.
Step 7 - The process will begin, wait till it's finish. Your phone will reboot. Unplug it from computer when you see your phone's home screen. Done my friend.
You can root XXU1BOE6 on Samsung Galaxy A7 now.
You just updated your Samsung Galaxy A7 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop using A700FDXXU1BOE6 (XXU1BOE6). Congratulations.