Samsung has presented I9300XXUGOE1 (XXUGOE1) official build bringing the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean for the Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 this week, the update brings some crucial bug-fixes and improvements toward the device's performance. Having this update installed is truly recommended if you are expecting a better experience.
So you are pleased to keep checking on either System Update (OTA) or Samsung KIES features to find out whether I9300XXUGOE1 is there. But of course for a rooted Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 smartphone you can't use both of the said automatic utilities. So you are given without an option but to flash it manually.
And you will learn all the steps needed to bring the official build to your Samsung Galaxy S3 phone and at the end you will experience the best performance you expect.
But of course your root access will be wiped out along with your ROM's system partitions for flashing XXUGOE1 Android 4.3 official, that's the consequence you can not avoid. But do not be too worry. You can re-root your smartphone afterward and claim your root access again to further enjoy all the benefits offered by root.
So if you are ready then you can start the process by firstly reading the following preconditions.
- Do not flash the I9300XXUGOE1 (XXUGOE1) if your smartphone is not Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 phone.
- Your root access will automatically be gone for installing this stock ROM.
- If you use a custom ROM then its system partition will also be gone.
- You are required to enable USB Debugging mode of Samsung Galaxy S3 to bridge connection between your smartphone to computer.
- We will use Odin thus make sure you firstly disable both your antivirus and Samsung KIES.
- You need a computer based on Windows, a USB cable and also a USB drivers installed.
- Be sure your battery power is sufficient before proceeding.
- After the installation, Samsung KIES will recognize your phone, guys.
- Make sure you firstly backup your phone, in case of bootloop issue then you are required to perform a factory reset, thus make sure you have backups before performing that.
How to install I9300XXUGOE1 (XXUGOE1) Android 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
- Now completely switch off your smartphone to boot into the Download Mode. Do so by pressing the Volume Down + Home + Power buttons altogether.
- Keep them pressed till a warning message then press the Volume Up to continue the process.
- You can now launch Odin, click the exe file you downloaded previously, it will open.
- You can connect your smartphone to computer now when Odin is already opened.
- Added!!! message will show up on the message box notifying you that Odin has managed to detect your smartphone.
- Now tap the AP (For Odin3 v3.09) or the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button then find the firmware file you previously unzipped on your PC.
- Now hit the Start button to begin the installation.
- Odin will then flash the firmware to your smartphone. When done and was successful. You will see the PASS message.
- Then reboot your phone if it's not automatically rebooting. Wait till you see your phone's home screen, then unplug it from USB cable, done.
Fix bootloop and other errors.Done my friend because you just finished the process of installing the I9300XXUGOE1 (XXUGOE1) on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 smartphone. Hope you like the ROM. See you again in the next posts of Install Android ROM blog.
If your phone doesn't boot normally or stuck at bootloop then you can solve that with performing a factory reset. Just enter to recovery mode then select the Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.