T335XXU1BOF8 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop XXU1BOF8 firmware has been released for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE SM-T335 owners. You can install the firmware manually using the full instructions on this post.
Samsung is once again releasing an official firmware this week, the build number of the software is T335XXU1BOF8 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop XXU1BOF8 and designed for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE SM-T335 smartphone. You can start to upgrade your existing smartphone automatically using either Over The Air (OTA / System Update) on your phone or simply connect your phone to computer with KIES installed to get the same build firmware. The point of having our device's firmware up-to-date is to make sure it runs accordingly and as it's expected.
However for those who are not being notified through neither OTA nor KIES, because their phone is rooted or using a custom ROM, then can go for a manual installation. The manual procedures are pretty simple, we will provide the firmware file itself and Odin tool to install XXU1BOF8 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE SM-T335 phone.
If you want to lift your phone firmware version to the T335XXU1BOF8 then you are pleased to follow each step from the manual instructions below. And remember that the process require you make backups your existing data to avoid losing it when performing a factory reset. Factory resetting your phone is necessary if you experience bootloop after the process.
- You only install the T335XXU1BOF8 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware only if your smartphone is Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE SM-T335.
- Remember that this firmware fill restore your phone's Kernel in that case your root access will be deleted.
- Those whose their phone is powered with a custom ROM will notice that the ROM system partitions will be wiped out.
- Your device USB debugging mode should firstly be enabled.
- Prepare your Windows OS computer and USB cable (also has USB drivers installed) because we will use Odin tool.
- Do not forget to firstly deactivate the antivirus program and KIES on your computer beforehand to make sure they will not interrupt Odin from working.
- Your device's battery power should be enough to perform the manual installations.
- Again, backup your existing data, do it guys.
- Your phone will be recognized by Samsung KIES once this firmware is fully installed and running on your smartphone.
Remember that all the risks which may happen during or after the process are yours to take..
You need these files, download them all, to your computer.
- Download T335XXU1BOF8 / XXU1BOF8 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware.
- Download Odin3 v3-07 (Do not need to download it if you already have it on your PC).
How to install T335XXU1BOF8 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop XXU1BOF8 on Samsung SM-T335 Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE-A
- Turn off your Galaxy Tab 4 now and then boot it to Download Mode. When it's turned off, press these three buttons together; Volume Down + Home + Power.
- When you see a warning, release the buttons and then press Volume Up to continue entering to the mode.
- Now launch Odin you downloaded on your PC.
- Then plug your Samsung Galaxy device to USB cable and then plug it on your computer USB port.
- Odin will then try to detect your phone, if it manages to detect your device, the tool will show you a notification saying Added!!!.
- Now click the AP (For Odin3 v3.09) or click the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button and then find the firmware file you previously unzipped to your PC earlier.
- Now click the Start button on Odin for the tool to begin flashing the firmware to your smartphone.
- When done, you will see PASS notification. That means Odin has successfully installed the telling you that it has fully flashed the T335XXU1BOF8 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop XXU1BOF8 released on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 LTE SM-T335 device.
- If that's so, you need to reboot your device now, and wait the process.
Fix bootloop and other errors.That's it guys.
Some users reported they are stuck at animation logo or bootloop, thus unable to boot normally, if that what you are experiencing now just enter to the recovery mode (Turn off your phone, then press Volume Up + Home + Power) and then choose Wipe Data / Factory Reset option from recovery mode interface. It will perform a factory reset procedure. Just wait guys. Done.