Install G920PVPU2BOF7 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on Sprint Galaxy S6 SM-G920P phone. This is a post that will guide you through the entire process of installing the G920PVPU2BOF7 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on Sprint Galaxy S6 SM-G920P. The VPU2BOF7 was just released bringing some bug-fixes and improvements that will lift up your device's performance into the level expected. So having this firmware flashed is recommended.
Do not miss this chance as the firmware will keep your device to a stabler condition. And the firmware should be found on either Over The Air (OTA) update or Samsung KIES notification through your computer. You can also use the manual installations to bring the same firmware to your beloved Sprint Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone.
And the post will help you with that. Remember for a rooted phone, this firmware will alter the performance of your smartphone, it will bring back your phone to the non-rooted condition as it will restore your smartphone's Kernel.
- G920PVPU2BOF7 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware is designed for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920P only, thus do not flash it on any other Galaxy S6 models.
- Root access your phone might have will be banished with installing this firmware.
- A custom recovery your smartphone might have will be substituted with a stock recovery image.
- If your smartphone uses a custom ROM then this firmware will delete its system partition.
- Odin tool will be utilized in this manual instructions therefore make sure you have a working Windows computer, a USB cable, and have USB drivers installed on your computer.
- It is advised to firstly deactivate your KIES and antivirus before practicing the instructions, because those software are notorious in interrupting Odin from running.
- Be sure to enable your Sprint Samsung Galaxy S6's USB debugging mode first.
- If your phone's S6 batter power is low, then charge it, oke?
- Make sure you make necessary backups before all.
- Samsung KIES will continue recognizing your Sprint Samsung Galaxy S6.
Download the firmware zip file and Odin below.
- Sprint (CDMA) G920PVPU2BOF7_G920PSPT2BOF7_SPR.
- Download Odin3 v3-09 (No need to re-download it if you already have it on your PC).
How to install G920PVPU2BOF7 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920I
- You must now boot your smartphone into the Download Mode.
- If your phone shows up a warning like this, just access the mode using the Volume Up.
- If your Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920I have entered the Download Mode, open Odin for it to detect your smartphone.
- Now connect your phone to computer.
- Added!!! notification will appear indicating that Odin has successfully detected your smartphone.
- Click the AP (For Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or click the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button to search the firmware .tar.md5 extension from your PC.
- Hit the Start button to begin the installation.
- PASS word will then appear indicating that Odin has fully flashed the G920PVPU2BOF7 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop to your Samsung Galaxy S6 phone of yours.
- Reboot your smartphone now guys.
Fix bootloop and other errors.Done my friend as you just managed installing the G920PVPU2BOF7 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware on Sprint Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone. You can now enjoy whatever the firmware is offering for you.
To deal with the problem just perform a factory reset but make sure you have backups beforehand.