SC02FOMUFOF2 (FOMUFOF2) Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware released for Samsung Galaxy J - SC-02F DCM, you can flash it this new and fresh stock update right now. Of course this release comes with number of improvements and bug-fixes to make sure your device is running the fastest, stablest and error-free as possible.
You can install the SC02FOMUFOF2 Android 4.4.2 KitKat manually and the result will be the same with updating the firmware using System Update / OTA from your phone or Samsung KIES. And we will guide you through the entire process from A to Z, and will provide the firmware and Odin files to assist you.
If you are interested, then you can start it by reading the preconditions section first.
- The SC02FOMUFOF2 (FOMUFOF2) Android 4.4.2 KitKat only for Samsung Galaxy J-SC-O2F and not for other models or devices.
- A rooted Samsung Galaxy J will loose its root access.
- A custom recovery installed on your smartphone will be replaced with a stock recovery image.
- Odin will be used thus you must have a computer with Windows OS, USB cable and also have installed USB drivers originally from Samsung.
- Enable your Samsung Galaxy J Android USB debugging mode first before connecting your device to PC.
- Your custom ROM -- if your device is using it -- will be replaced and its system partitions will be erased too.
- Charge your smartphone if its battery is low.
- Samsung KIES will continue reading your phone once this firmware is flashed.
- Do not forget to make backups before proceeding to the manual instructions below.
Remember to follow all the steps without skip anything and do it at your own risk.
You need these files thus download them all.
- Download C02FOMUFOF2 (FOMUFOF2) Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware Japan DCM.
- Download Odin3 v3-07 (If in your computer has Odin, then no need to download it again, just skip this).
How to install install SC02FOMUFOF2 (FOMUFOF2) Android 4.4.2 KitKat on Samsung Galaxy J-SC-O2F smartphone
- You need to enter your smartphone into the Download Mode. Do so by firstly turn it off completely, then press these three buttons altogether Volume Down + Home + Power.
- Keep them, release them all only if you see a warning message like in the image, then press Volume Up to enter it.
- If your phone is in Download Mode, then open Odin on your computer now, do it guys.
- Connect your smartphone to PC now using your USB data cable.
- Added!!! will show up in the message box indicating Odin has successfully recognized your Samsung Galaxy J phone.
- Now use the AP (For Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or click the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button and find the .tar.md5 extension of the firmware file you previously downloaded and unzipped to your PC.
- When the firmware file found just click the Start button to start the flashing.
- PASS word will then appear that means Odin has done its job flashing the SC02FOMUFOF2 (FOMUFOF2) Android 4.4.2 KitKat to your Samsung Galaxy J smartphone.
- Reboot is needed now to load all the firmware files completely.
Fix bootloop and other errors.Awesome guys now your smartphone has been upgraded.
Well sometimes your phone is stuck at bootloop or Samsung animation logo, in that case you must perform a factory reset action from Recovery Mode -> Wipe Data / Factory Reset. Your apps will be deleted doing this procedures. Thus make sure you already have backups guys.