Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 phoneblet can now be updated to N9005VJUGBOF1 Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware, Samsung seeded the firmware this week to serve the third generation of Galaxy Note. Anyone wishing to lift up their device's performance and experience then they are invited to flash this release right away, they can use automatic features like OTA or Samsung KIES.
Both of them will bring the same firmware to run on your device. But if they wish to undergo the manual instructions then they can read the full instructions from this post that will deliver the same firmware to their Galaxy Note 3. The choice is yours to take.
But beforehand, I would like to invite you all to read the following preconditions, here they are.
- Only install the N9005VJUGBOF1 Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware on the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005. Do not on any other models or devices..
- If your Note 3 has a root access, this firmware will delete it.
- If your Galaxy Note 3 has a custom recovery installed, then this firmware will change it with a stock recovery image.
- Those with a custom ROM will notice its system partition will be wiped out for installing this firmware.
- We will use Odin to flash the firmware thus prepare your Windows computer, a USB cable, and already installed USB drivers on your PC.
- Disable your Samsung KIES and antivirus program before performing this installation to avoid them interrupting Odin from running.
- You are also required to enable your device's USB debugging mode.
- Charge your battery power if it's in low power.
- Do not forget to backup your existing data.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be recognized by Samsung KIES software,
Download the following files beforehand.
- Brazil N9005VJUGBOF1_N9005ZTOGBOD4_ZTO.
- Download Odin3 v3-09 (If this version is already downloaded to your PC so no need to download it again).
How to install N9005VJUGBOF1 Android 5.0 Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920I
- Now turn off your device then boot into the Download Mode. Press these three buttons; Volume Down + Home + Power.
- When a warning like in the following picture shows up just press Volume Up to get yourself into the mode.
- When your Galaxy Note 3 inside the Download Mode, launch Odin now for your device to be detected by it, do it guys.
- Connect both your phone and computer using your USB cable.
- Added!!! will then appear on message box telling you that Odin has detected your device.
- Click the AP (For Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or click the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button to get the .tar.md5 extension of firmware file stored on your computer.
- Now click the Start button to start the firmware installation.
- PASS word will show up on Odin, that means that Odin has successfully installed the N9005VJUGBOF1 Android 5.0 Lollipop to your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 phoneblet.
- Reboot your device now guys.
Fix bootloop and other errors.Finish now you can enjoy the N9005VJUGBOF1 Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware running on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 phoneblet.
Those who experience bootloop and unable to boot into normal mode, are advised to perform a factory reset via Recovery Mode, your problem will then be solved guys. Do it now.