And root will give you extra benefits to modify and tweak you Android operating system, and then will increase its ability and performances too.
And whatever reason you may have in mind to root your device, then you will get it once you have finished flashing the CF-Auto-Root tool to your Samsung smart device.
- Rooting will nullify your device's warranty.
- Backup your device's precious data.
- Never perform this procedures if you are not sure.
- Enable USB debugging mode of your phone.
- Perform the instructions at your own risk.
- Download CF-Auto-Root-kminilte-kminiltexx-smg800f.zip.
- Download Odin3 v3-09 (No need to re-download it if you already download Odin to your computer).
G800FXXU1AOG2 Android 4.4.2 On Galaxy S5 Mini SM-G800F.
How to root G800FXXU1AOG2 Android 4.4.2 stock firmware on Galaxy S5 Mini SM-G800F
- Now turn off your phone, then press these three buttons; Volume Down + Home + Power to access to download mode.
- Keep them pressed till you see the Warning like in the picture below, then release them, then press Volume Up to enter to download mode.
- Now open Odin on your computer.
- You need to connect your smartphone to computer now using the USB cable.
- Odin will try to detect your phone, when it's detected then you will find Added!!! notification appears on message box.
- Click on AP (For Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or click the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button, now find the rooting package; CF-Auto-Root with.tar.md5 as extension.
- Press the Start button to start the installation process.
- PASS notification will come up indicating the flashing procedures done.
- Restart your device now.