The benefits of this kind of software is for file transferring, once you connect your Android device to computer, then this software will detect your phone, once it's detected or recognized it will display its name with its model. You can then transfer the files from your phone to PC, and vice versa.
And in this post I will also guide you through the installation process to install Universal ADB Driver.
How to install Universal ADB Driver.
- Connect your smartphone to your PC.
- Download Universal ADB Driver and then extract it.
- Then open the .exe file.
- When it's opened, it will try to detect your phone or tablet, once it's detected it will display its name.
- Simply click the Install button to begin the installation.
- Your Windows will show up Windows security dialog, just choose the install this driver software anyway.
- When the installation process is done, you will see this interface.
Universal USB Driver supports almost all giant manufacturers devices such as from Samsung, LG, Sony, Huawei, ZTE, Macromax, Xiaomi and etc. If you find this post useful then you are welcomed to share to your friends. See you again in the next posts of Install Android ROM blog.