Samsung just released G928CXXU1AOH3 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop (XXU1AOH3) for the famous Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C phone, you can now upgrade your existing stock ROM version to this version. It's recommended to make sure that your phone will run the smooth as it can guys.
- Be sure your device is Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C.
- Make sure you have a working Windows based PC and USB cable.
- Enable Android USB debugging of your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
- Your root access will be wiped out for flashing this firmware.
- Your custom recovery will be substituted with a stock recovery for installing this firmware.
- Make necessary backups before proceeding.
How to update Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C to G928CXXU1AOH3 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop (XXU1AOH3)Download these files then unzip them.
- G928CXXU1AOH3 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop (XXU1AOH3).
- Download Odin3 v3-09 if you haven't downloaded it before.
- Boot into the download mode.
- Launch Odin when your phone is in Download mode.
- You need to connect your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge to PC so Odin can try to detect your phone.
- When your phone is detected, you will see Added!!! notification like in the picture below.
- Now click AP (If you use Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or click PDA (If you use Odin3 v3.07) button to find the firmware you unzipped previously on PC.
- Then click Start button to begin the installation.
- PASS notification will appear telling you that the firmware was successfully flashed on your phone.
- Restart your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge phone to finish the process.
Fix bootloop and other errors.Done guys and congratulation for you all.
If your phone is unable to boot normally instead it's stuck at bootloop just perform a factory reset.