The G925AUCU2AOF3 firmware released this week and everyone with the AT&T based Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G25A is suggest to update. In this post you will find the steps needed to update the phone to the recent Android 5.0.2 Lollipop firmware.
Interested? Then let's do it guys.
- G925AUCU2AOF3 only for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925A, do not flash it on any other models of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
- If your device's rooted, you will loose your root, if your device is using a custom recovery image then it will replaced with a stock recovery image, if your device is powered with a custom ROM then this firmware will delete its cache system partitions.
- Disable your computer's antivirus and Samsung KIES for temporarily because they will interrupt Odin from running.
- Samsung KIES will identify your phone for installing this firmware.
How to update AT&T Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925A to G925AUCU2AOF3 Android 5.0.2 Lollipop
- Turn on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
- Then go to Settings.
- Tap on About phone.
- And then find Software Update.
- Tap Update to flash the G925AUCU2AOF3 Android 5.0.2 Lollipop on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge phone.
Fix bootloop and other errors.Awesome and see you again in the next posts of Install Android ROMs blog.
Proceed to the factory reset / wipe data cache via Recovery Mode if you experience bootloop after flashing this firmware.