G928FXXU1AOGJ Android 5.1.1 Lollipop XXU1AOGJ firmware is here and available now to be installed on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928F. Those of you who own that superb smartphone is recommended to flash it right now to make sure your device is running the best it can be. And the post you are reading now containing the complete instructions to install G928FXXU1AOGJ Android 5.1.1 firmware on the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928F. But before doing so, I would like to remind those who have a rooted phone will loose its root access after this update is fully installed.
- Make sure that your smartphone is Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928F phone.
- If you use a custom recovery then it will be replaced with a stock recovery.
- Be sure you make necessary backups before proceeding to the guides below.
- Be sure you have a working computer based on Windows OS and a USB cable.
- Make sure you firstly enable your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus USB debugging mode.
How to update Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928F to G928FXXU1AOGJ Android 5.1.1 Lollipop XXU1AOGJDownload these files then unzip them.
- G928FXXU1AOGJ Android 5.1.1 Lollipop XXU1AOGJ.
- Download Odin3 v3-09 if you haven't downloaded it before.
- Turn your device off to boot into the Download Mode.
- Odin need to be opened when your device's in Download Mode.
- Now plug your Samsung Galaxy S6 to PC so it can be detected by Odin.
- Added!!! notification like in the picture below will appear indicating that your device's successfully detected.
- You must click AP (If you use Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or click PDA (If you use Odin3 v3.07) button to search the firmware update you previously unzipped to your computer.
- Now hit the Start button to start the firmware flashing process.
- PASS notification will show up, that means the firmware is flashed successfully.
- Restart your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus phone to finish the flashing process.
Fix bootloop and other errors.Done my friends.
If your phone can not boot normally but it's stuck at bootloop, to fix it, just perform a factory reset via Recovery Mode.