You are welcomed to follow the full instructions here in order to root MetroPCS Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 SGH-M819N if you wish to obtain root access. But remember all the perils that potentially could happen are yours to bear. And our part is only guiding you to the entire process needed.
As alway we will use Odin to flash the CF-Auto-Root .tar.md5 extension based file, a computer based on Windows and USB cable. So be sure you have met all the requirements. And once your device's rooted then you will enjoy all the goodies offered by rooted device.
Interested? You are invited to follow the full guides below. Do it guys.
- Make necessary backups before beginning.
- Enable USB debugging mode of your smartphone.
- You will loose your device's warranty for rooting it.
- Download CF-Auto-Root [meliuslteMetroPCS].
- Download Odin3 v3-09 (If you've downloaded then no need to re-download it).
How to root MetroPCS Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 SGH-M819N
- Turn off your smartphone then enter to the Download Mode.
- Launch Odin you downloaded earlier on your computer.
- You must now connect your smartphone to PC.
- Added!!! notification will then appear on message box telling you that your smartphone is detected.
- Now you can click the AP (For Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or click the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button, then find the CF-Auto-Root [meliuslteMetroPCS] (.tar.md5 extension) on the PC of yours.
- Now press the Start button to begin installing the CF-Auto-Root file to your smartphone.
- PASS word will appear on Odin meaning that your phone is now rooted.
- Restart your device now to finish the rooting process.