Those who own a Prestigio MultiPhone PAP7600 Duo phone can root it without a computer using Framaroot, the process is pretty simple and can be done in about minutes. If you are interesting then you may proceed to the full instructions written on this post.
Framaroot is a very rooting tool that's has great success rate in rooting many Android based devices from giant manufacturers like Samsung, Sony, LG, HTC, ZTE and etc. But remember that rooting will likely void your warranty and hope you already know the consequence.
- Enable Unknown Sources first, by going to Settings -> Security -> tick the Unknown Sources option.
- Backup your device.
- Charge your battery.
How to root Prestigio MultiPhone PAP7600 Duo
- Download Framaroot apk, then install it.
- Once it's installed, then launch the app.
- When Framaroot is opened, you can use either Boromir or Barahir.
- After selecting one of the said exploits you will then see the rooting process take place.
- When done, you will see a notification box saying the result was successful.