You are invited to update your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928F to G928FXXU1AOH3 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop XXU1AOH3 firmware now after Samsung released the firmware recently, the firmware comes with great features and amazing improvements that will double your phone performance. So having this firmware installed is fully recommended.
And Install Android ROMs blog will guide you through the entire installation process, you will end up having the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus powered with G928FXXU1AOH3 firmware.
- Remember that you only install this firmware on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928F not to any other models..
- In case your device's rooted, then it will be gone, as the phone's kernel be restored by this firmware.
- If you have installed a custom recovery image, then this firmware will replace it with a stock recovery image, make sure you know that.
- You need to have a working Windows PC and a USB cable.
- Do not forget that you need to enable your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus USB Debugging mode.
- Before doing anything, you must backup all the data you regard important.
- Backup your precious data.
- Download G928FXXU1AOH3 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop XXU1AOH3 firmware.
- Download Odin3 v3-07 (If in your computer has Odin, then no need to download it again, just skip this).
How to flash G928FXXU1AOH3 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop XXU1AOH3 on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928F
- Your device should be entering the Download Mode, to do so firstly you need to turn it off, then press these three combination buttons; Volume Down + Home + Power altogether.
- When your phone display a warning message like on the screen below, just release those buttons. then press Volume Up to get your phone to Download mode.
- Now open Odin.
- When Odin is launched, just connect your device to computer, using your USB cable.
- Added!!! from Odin will tell you that your superb phone is detected.
- Click the AP (For Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or tap the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button to find the firmware file you have unzipped previously, .tar.md5.
- Click Start button to begin the full installation procedures.
- PASS notification will appear telling you that the firmware was successfully flashed to your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus smartphone.
- Now you need to restart your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928F.
Fix bootloop and other errors.Done.
To fix bootloop, all you need to do is entering the Recovery Mode, then choose Factory Reset, done.