And Install Android ROMs blog will guide you through the entire installation process, you will end up having the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus powered with G928FXXU1AOH3 firmware.
- Remember that you only install this firmware on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928F not to any other models..
- In case your device's rooted, then it will be gone, as the phone's kernel be restored by this firmware.
- If you have installed a custom recovery image, then this firmware will replace it with a stock recovery image, make sure you know that.
- You need to have a working Windows PC and a USB cable.
- Do not forget that you need to enable your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus USB Debugging mode.
- Before doing anything, you must backup all the data you regard important.
- Backup your precious data.
- Download G928FXXU1AOH3 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop XXU1AOH3 firmware.
- Download Odin3 v3-07 (If in your computer has Odin, then no need to download it again, just skip this).
How to flash G928FXXU1AOH3 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop XXU1AOH3 on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928F
- Your device should be entering the Download Mode, to do so firstly you need to turn it off, then press these three combination buttons; Volume Down + Home + Power altogether.
- When your phone display a warning message like on the screen below, just release those buttons. then press Volume Up to get your phone to Download mode.
- Now open Odin.
- When Odin is launched, just connect your device to computer, using your USB cable.
- Added!!! from Odin will tell you that your superb phone is detected.
- Click the AP (For Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or tap the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button to find the firmware file you have unzipped previously, .tar.md5.
- Click Start button to begin the full installation procedures.
- PASS notification will appear telling you that the firmware was successfully flashed to your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus smartphone.
- Now you need to restart your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928F.
Fix bootloop and other errors.Done.
To fix bootloop, all you need to do is entering the Recovery Mode, then choose Factory Reset, done.