- Remember this firmware update is only for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 phone.
- If your phone is rooted, then this firmware will wipe out its root access, remember that guys.
- If your smartphone is using a custom recovery image then it will be substituted with a stock recovery.
- Have a Windows PC and a USB cable.
- Enable your Samsung Galaxy S4 USB Debugging mode.
- Backup your existing data guys.
- Download M919UVUFOH3 Android 4.4.4 KitKat UVUFOH3 firmware.
- Download Odin3 v3-07 (If in your computer has Odin, then no need to download it again, just skip this).
How to flash M919UVUFOH3 Android 4.4.4 KitKat UVUFOH3 on the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919
- You need to boot into the Download Mode, firstly turn it off your smartphone then press these three buttons; Volume Down + Home + Power at the same time.
- If you see this warning, then release the buttons, and press Volume Up to enter to Download mode.
- You need to open Odin now.
- Then connect your phone to computer using a USB cable.
- Added!!! from Odin indicating that your smartphone is detected.
- Click the AP (For Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or tap the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button to get the firmware you have unzipped to your computer, the extension of the firmware is usually .tar.md5.
- Click Start button to start the flashing process.
- PASS notification shows up telling you that the firmware was successfully installed to your Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone.
- Reboot your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 device.
Fix bootloop and other errors.Done.
To fix bootloop just perform a factory reset via Recovery Mode (Enter recovery by firstly turning off your device then press Volume Up + Home + Power buttons).