Your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920C is receiving an official firmware update now from Samsung with build number N920CXXU1AOH2 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop XXU1AOH2. You are advised to grab this firmware immediately to keep your device at best performance.
You can utilize System Update (OTA) directly from your phone or using Samsung KIES installed on your computer. The choice is yours.
Or you can also flash this firmware manually, to do so you will need to firstly read the preconditions below, are you ready?
Remember that installing this firmware will restore your device's kernel that means you will loose your device's root access.
- Remember that to only flash this firmware on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920C not any other models.
- Prepare your Windows OS and USB cable.
- Also enable your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 USB debugging mode.
- Backup your existing data now.
- If your device is using a custom recovery then it will be replaced with a stock recovery image brought by the firmware.
How to update Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920C to N920CXXU1AOH2 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop XXU1AOH2Download these files and then you need to unzip them afterward.
- N920CXXU1AOH2 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop XXU1AOH2.
- Download Odin3 v3-09 if you haven't downloaded it before.
- Now power off your phone to further boot into the download mode.
- Open Odin now when your phone has entered to the Download mode.
- Now connect your Samsung Galaxy Note to computer for Odin to recognize your smart device.
- If Odin has managed to recognize it, then it will display Added!!! notification in the message box link in the following picture.
- Click the AP (If you use Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or click PDA (If you use Odin3 v3.07) button to further search the unzipped firmware update stored in your computer.
- Now hit the Start button to start the process to install the firmware to your device.
- PASS notification will show up as the notification that the firmware is installed successfully.
- Restart your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 device.
Fix bootloop and other errors.Done my friends your device is updated.
In case your device doesn't boot normally then you need to perform a factory reset..