If you think it's time to update your firmware, this is it.
- Remember that this firmware is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920I.
- This firmware will wipe out your root access, switch your custom recovery into a stock recovery.
- Backup your existing data stored in your device.
- Prepare your Windows computer and USB cable.
- Also enable your device USB debugging mode.
How to update Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920I to N920IDVU1AOH2 (DVU1AOH2) Android 5.1.1 LollipopDownload these files then unzip them.
- Now power off your phone then enter to the Download Mode.
- Open Odin you previously downloaded, when your device's in Download Mode.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 need to be connected to computer so Odin can detect it.
- When it's detected, you will see an Added!!! announcement in the message box.
- Now search the firmware you previously unzipped by clicking the AP (If you use Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or click PDA (If you use Odin3 v3.07) button.
- When done, just click the Start button for the installation to start.
- PASS notification will then show up, that means Odin has flashed the firmware to your device.
- Restart your phone now to complete the process.
Fix bootloop and other errors.Done.
Those who are experiencing bootloop, just perform a factory reset through Recovery Mode, doing so will erase your data thus make sure you already have backups before proceeding.