Here we are offering you a complete guides to update Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920I to the latest firmware released by Samsung recently, the build name of the update is N920IDVU1AOH2 (DVU1AOH2) bringing more optimized Android 5.1.1 Lollipop for the said smartphone.
If you think it's time to update your firmware, this is it.
- Remember that this firmware is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920I.
- This firmware will wipe out your root access, switch your custom recovery into a stock recovery.
- Backup your existing data stored in your device.
- Prepare your Windows computer and USB cable.
- Also enable your device USB debugging mode.
How to update Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920I to N920IDVU1AOH2 (DVU1AOH2) Android 5.1.1 LollipopDownload these files then unzip them.
- Now power off your phone then enter to the Download Mode.
- Open Odin you previously downloaded, when your device's in Download Mode.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 need to be connected to computer so Odin can detect it.
- When it's detected, you will see an Added!!! announcement in the message box.
- Now search the firmware you previously unzipped by clicking the AP (If you use Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or click PDA (If you use Odin3 v3.07) button.
- When done, just click the Start button for the installation to start.
- PASS notification will then show up, that means Odin has flashed the firmware to your device.
- Restart your phone now to complete the process.
Fix bootloop and other errors.Done.
Those who are experiencing bootloop, just perform a factory reset through Recovery Mode, doing so will erase your data thus make sure you already have backups before proceeding.