This post is covering the complete steps to install the N920SKSU1AOH4 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop KSU1AOH4 on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920S, if you choose to flash the stock firmware update manually, then you are welcomed to follow the full instructions written below. But before doing anything, I recommend you to firstly read the preconditions below, do it guys.
And one more thing, installing this firmware will wipe out your root access, and all tweaks installed will be erased.
- Make sure you only install this firmware on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920S.
- And if your device is powered with a custom recovery then it will be replaced with a stock recovery.
- You are recommended to backup all your existing data first.
- Prepare your Windows OS computer and a USB cable.
- Enable your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 USB debugging mode.
How to update Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920S to N920SKSU1AOH4 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop or KSU1AOH4Download these files then unzip them.
- N920SKSU1AOH4 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop or KSU1AOH4.
- Download Odin3 v3-09 if you haven't downloaded it before.
- You need to boot into the Download Mode by firstly powering off your device.
- When your Samsung Note 5 has entered to Download Mode then open Odin tool.
- Plug your Galaxy Note 5 to PC, once connected, Odin will try to detect your device automatically.
- When it's detected, you will find Added!!! notification just like in the picture below.
- Click AP (If you use Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or click PDA (If you use Odin3 v3.07) button to find the firmware file you extracted to your PC previously.
- Click Start button to begin the installation.
- PASS notification will appear indicating that the flashing process has successfully done.
- Restart the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920S phone now to fully complete the process.
Fix bootloop and other errors.Awesome my friend now your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920S has been updated to N920SKSU1AOH4 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware, congratulations, and see you again in the next posts of the Install Android ROMs blog.
If your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 phoneblet doesn't boot into normal mode, instead it's stuck at bootloop condition, you can take your device to Recovery Mode to perform a factory reset and be sure you have already made backups.