And be sure you follow the instructions entirely without skipping any step or else you will find failure or the worse is your phone is bricked. So I am highly suggesting you to follow the guides attentively and correctly. Remember that rooting will void your warranty so there's no a free ride when you need it. Perform the rooting instructions here at your own risk.
Ready guys? Let's begin to the full guides. Good luck ok.
- Make necessary backups over your existing data stored on your smartphone.
- Enable Android USB debugging mode first.
- Your Windows based PC and USB cable should be ready to use.
- Download CF-Auto-Root [jfltecri] for Cricket Wireless S4 SCH-R970C.
- Download Odin3 v3-09 (If you've downloaded then no need to re-download it).
How to root Cricket Wireless Samsung Galaxy S4 SCH-R970C
- Enter to download mode.
- Then open Odin from your computer.
- Now you need to connect your Samsung Galaxy phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Added!!! notification show up telling that your phone is detected.
- You need to find the CF-Auto-Root [jfltecri] for Cricket Wireless S4 SCH-R970C (.tar.md5) file on your PC, by clicking on AP (For Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or click the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button.
- Continued with clicking the Start button for installing the .tar.md5 extension based file.
- If Odin has successfully flashed your phone then you will see PASS word on it.
- Restart your smart device to get it done.