Hey guys here I would like to discuss a very useful tutorials which is how to root Samsung Galaxy J7, if you are the owner of that mid range Android powered device released this year, then you may want to read this post and follow the full instructions on how to bring root access to it.
They are very easy steps to complete. We will be using the help of the TWRP recovery. Have you installed that handy recovery?
Follow the full instructions to install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy J7 phone.
Rooting your Samsung Galaxy J7 will give you a list of benefits such as flashing a custom Kernels, installing a custom ROMs, get rid off useless bloatware, overclocking or undervolting your CPU frequencies, and many other non operational activities that will only be a mid-day dream on non-rooted Android device.
However rooting Android OS based device are not recommended and approved by several manufactures, Samsung is one of them. The Korean company will refuse to contribute you with a free service for any technical assistance you need in the future, because your warranty is voided so there is no free ride. You need to pay.
And there is a potential chance you may end up bricking or damaging your device during or after performing rooting, in that case the responsible is yours to bear, a blog like mine and many others on the internet only sharing the instructions to get the most of your device using the most trusted apps or tweaks that need to be installed, be sure you know it.
- Make backup for all your the data you regard important.
- You need to download the root exploit from a third-party to your computer, to be further transferred to your phone, thus be sure to firstly and temporarily disable your antivirus on your computer.
- Prepare your computer and a USB cable.
- Enable USB debugging mode first.
- Perform the instructions at your own risk.
How to root Samsung Galaxy J7 for all firmware
Download to your computer but do not unzip the files.
- Download UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip.
- Once you have downloaded the SuperSU exploit to your computer, then connect your phone to computer.
- When your phone's connected to computer using a USB cable, then transfer the SuperSU zip file to your phone.
- Disconnect your phone to USB cable.
- Now power off your phone then enter to Recovery Mode.
- On the TWRP recovery interface, just choose Install, then get the SuperSU zip file to start the flashing.
- Once done, back to main TWRP recovery interface then choose Reboot.
- If you are stuck at bootloop, then re-enter to TWRP to further choosing “wipe data factory reset” and “wipe cache partition.
Well done my friend your Samsung Galaxy E7 is already rooted that means you can perform great things to improve its performance and stability and see you again in the next posts of the Install Android ROMs blog.