Today we will guide you to root T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919, it's a complete instructions that will deliver a root access to your beloved device. The process is the same, we will use CF-Auto-Root package from ChainFire and flash it using Odin from computer.
Remember neither Google nor Samsung approve rooting, therefore if you end up damaging or bricking your phone during or after the process then all the risks are yours to take, one more thing for any technical services you need in the future then you will have to pay it.
Interested? Then let's do it. Okey?
- Backup data of your phone.
- Enable your phone's USB debugging mode.
- Prepare your USB cable, Windows PC and USB drivers already installed.
- Download CF-Auto-Root [jfltetmo] for T-Mobile S4 SGH-M919.
- Download Odin3 v3-09 (If you've downloaded then no need to re-download it).
How to root T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919
- Boot your smartphone to the Download Mode now.
- Launch Odin from your computer now.
- Plug your smartphone to computer.
- Odin will display Added!!! message in the message box, that means your phone is successfully detected.
- Now click the AP (For Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or click the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button, then search the CF-Auto-Root [jfltetmo] for T-Mobile S4 SGH-M919 (.tar.md5 extension) on your computer.
- Click Start button to start the flashing process.
- PASS word will then show up indicating that your phone is successfully rooted.
- Reboot your smartphone.