Now it is the time to root US Cellular Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SCH-R950 phone if you wish to improve and increase your phone capabilities and functionalities. Because with a rooted phone you can do many things that are impossible to perform on non-rooted Galaxy Note 2 smartphone.
But remember that rooting is not a recommended activity by almost all the Android device's manufacturers, including Samsung Ltd, therefore your device warranty will be revoked for applying it. If you have fully understood the consequence of it and still want to go on, then I please you but remember that all the risks are yours to take.
Ready to go? Okey we will do it. Friends.
- Backup all the data stored on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 phoneblet.
- Be sure you firstly make your device's USB debugging mode enabled.
- Prepare your computer and a USB cable.
- Download CF-Auto-Root [t0lteusc] for US Cellular Note 2 SCH-R950.
- Download Odin3 v3-09 (If you've downloaded then no need to re-download it).
How to root US Cellular Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SCH-R950
- Firstly power off your phone then boot into the download mode.
- Launch Odin and continued with connecting your Samsung Galaxy Note to computer with the help of USB cable.
- When you see Added!!! notification that means your phone is detected successfully by Odin.
- Now find the CF-Auto-Root [t0lteusc] for US Cellular Note 2 SCH-R950 using AP (For Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or click the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button on Odin.
- Just click the Start button via Odin to begin rooting process.
- When it's done, you will see PASS word on Odin interface indicating the rooting process has finished.
- Alright guys you can reboot your phone now.