If you haven't upgraded your firmware to the said version, then it's time to do so, you are provided with various methods to do so. You can install the firmware directly from your Galaxy Note 4 using System Update (OTA) or you can use Samsung KIES by connecting your phone to computer or you can install it manually. But whatever methods you are choosing the end of it will deliver to you the firmware and your device will be powered with it.
And in this post I elaborate the steps to install the firmware and we will use Odin tool to flash the firmware to your Galaxy Note 4 and of course the firmware file will also be provided for you to download and then unzip it to your computer.
And make sure you know that this firmware will give big changes to your device performance like deleting your root access and replacing your custom recovery image with stock recovery image.
Are you ready?
- The firmware must only be flashed on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F phone.
- Your root access will be deleted and disappear for installing this firmware.
- Your custom recovery image will be gone too and be replaced with a stock recovery image.
- You must have a Windows PC and a USB cable.
- Enable USB debugging mode of Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F.
- Backup all data and information stored in your device.
- Follow the instructions entirely.
- Download M919UVUFOH3 Android 4.4.4 KitKat UVUFOH3 firmware.
- Download Odin3 v3-07 (If in your computer has Odin, then no need to download it again, just skip this).
How to flash N910FXXU1COH4 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F
- Now enter the Download Mode, to do so you must turn off your device and then press these three buttons; Volume Down + Home + Power altogether.
- When a warning appears, release those buttons, then you must press Volume Up key to access the download mode.
- Now you can launch Odin tool from your computer.
- Continue your step with connecting your phone to computer.
- Added!!! appears on message box that means Odin has recognized your Android powered device.
- Click the AP (For Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or tap the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button further search the .tar.md5 based firmware file on your PC.
- Click Start button and leave other options untouched to begin the firmware flashing process.
- PASS notification from Odin indicating that the firmware has been installed successfully.
- Reboot your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F device now to complete the procedure.
Fix bootloop and other errors.Awesome guys because you have successfully installed the latest firmware for your device.
Just boot into the recovery mode and then choose the Wipe Data / Factory Reset.