Root LG G4 H812 Canadian without unlock bootloader. Those of you who have been waiting to root Lg G4 H812 Canadian Variant can now actualize your hope, and the rooting method for the said device is now available and the rooting process doesn't require you to unlock Bootloader of your LG G4 H812 phone. Once your device is rooted, then you can further perform the series of tremendous activities and enjoy great things afterward.
And Install Android ROMs blog will provide the complete steps to deliver root access to your Canadian based LG G4 H812 without unlock bootloader, the process require you to use computer and MTP mode while all the needed files are provided for you to download. If you are interested then you are welcomed to follow the manual rooting instructions below.
If you are interested then you can follow the compiled guides to root Lg G4 H812 Canadian Variant without bootloader unlocking.
- Have a computer with a USB cable.
- Backup all your data guys.
- Enable your LG G4 H812 USB debugging mode.
- Follow the instructions without skipping anything.
- Charge your battery percentage if it's too low.
How to root LG G4 H812 CANADIAN VARIANT without unlock bootloaderDownload these files and unzip them to your computer.
- Transfer this file system.rooted.phonemodel.img file (After the tar.gz was unzipped) to your device's root internal SD card using MTP mode.
- Afterward boot your device to the Download Mode. Do so by powering off your phone then press Volume Up and then connect your phone to computer.
- The drivers installations will begin, just wait guys, okey?
- Once the drivers was installed successfully, double click on the ports.bat inside LG_Root folder (This activity will provide us COM port).
- Now get into the LG_Root folder then press shift button and right click on UPDATE SUPERSU to choose Open command window here.
- Now copy + paste this command while your phone's Download Mode, change the COM4 with your COM number found in COM port.
- Send_Command.exe \\.\COM4
- Type id and hit enter on your keyboard.
- Now you need to execute this command.
- dd if=/data/media/0/rootedsystem.img bs=8192 seek=65536 count=548352 of=/dev/block/mmcblk0
- Then just wait and you'll get a “#” prompt. That means the rooting process has been done.
- Then type LEAVE and enter. Your device will reboot, then it is also rooted.