If you are interested then you can continue reading the post to further read the elaborated instructions from below.
But before you do that, I invite you to firstly read the following preconditions, this is useful to know what to do beforehand.
- Prepare your Windows OS PC and a USB cable.
- You must backup your data regarded important.
- Do not forget to firstly enable your LG G4 Sprtin USB debugging mode.
- Remember to follow the entire tutorials without skipping any step.
- If your battery power is low then charge it first.
How to root LG G4 SPRINT LS991Download these files and unzip them to your computer.
- Transfer this file system.rooted.phonemodel.img file (After the tar.gz was unzipped) to your device's root internal SD card using MTP mode.
- Afterward boot your device to the Download Mode. Do so by powering off your phone then press Volume Up and then connect your phone to computer.
- The drivers installations will begin, just wait guys, okey?
- Once the drivers was installed successfully, double click on the ports.bat inside LG_Root folder (This activity will provide us COM port).
- Now get into the LG_Root folder then press shift button and right click on UPDATE SUPERSU to choose Open command window here.
- Now copy + paste this command while your phone's Download Mode, change the COM4 with your COM number found in COM port.
- Send_Command.exe \\.\COM4
- Type id and hit enter on your keyboard.
- Now you need to execute this command.
- dd if=/data/media/0/rootedsystem.img bs=8192 seek=65536 count=548352 of=/dev/block/mmcblk0
- Then just wait and you'll get a “#” prompt. That means the rooting process has been done.
- Then type LEAVE and enter. Your device will reboot, then it is also rooted.