But remember that rooting can give a negative effect to you, the unavoidable effect is losing your device's warranty, that means there is no free service you will enjoy later in case you need a technical assists from LG. But do not be worry because you can also bring back your nullified warranty but simply un-root your device.
Those who with T-Mobile LG G4 H811 10H smartphone on their hand are invited to peruse the rooting instructions but read the preconditions first.
- The rooting process requires a computer based on Windows OS and a USB cable.
- You are required to also enable your T-Mobile LG G4 H811 10H USB debugging mode.
- Be sure to follow each step without skipping any step to make sure that you will be success.
- Those whose their battery power is low can charge the phone's battery before proceeding.
- You will also need to backup all your precious data.
How to root T-Mobile LG G4 H811 10H without unlock bootloaderDownload these files and unzip them to your computer.
- Transfer this file system.rooted.phonemodel.img file (After the tar.gz was unzipped) to your device's root internal SD card using MTP mode.
- Afterward boot your device to the Download Mode. Do so by powering off your phone then press Volume Up and then connect your phone to computer.
- The drivers installations will begin, just wait guys, okey?
- Once the drivers was installed successfully, double click on the ports.bat inside LG_Root folder (This activity will provide us COM port).
- Now get into the LG_Root folder then press shift button and right click on UPDATE SUPERSU to choose Open command window here.
- Now copy + paste this command while your phone's Download Mode, change the COM4 with your COM number found in COM port.
- Send_Command.exe \\.\COM4
- Type id and hit enter on your keyboard.
- Now you need to execute this command.
- dd if=/data/media/0/rootedsystem.img bs=8192 seek=65536 count=548352 of=/dev/block/mmcblk0
- Then just wait and you'll get a “#” prompt. That means the rooting process has been done.
- Then type LEAVE and enter. Your device will reboot, then it is also rooted.