Here is a full instructions to root T-Mobile LG G4 H811 10H phone, if you happen to own this superb device, then you are invited to follow them so your device can have root access that will certainly benefit you to further boost up its performance to the level of your wishes and you can also play with tremendous root tweaks to double performance your device.
But remember that rooting can give a negative effect to you, the unavoidable effect is losing your device's warranty, that means there is no free service you will enjoy later in case you need a technical assists from LG. But do not be worry because you can also bring back your nullified warranty but simply un-root your device.
Those who with T-Mobile LG G4 H811 10H smartphone on their hand are invited to peruse the rooting instructions but read the preconditions first.
- The rooting process requires a computer based on Windows OS and a USB cable.
- You are required to also enable your T-Mobile LG G4 H811 10H USB debugging mode.
- Be sure to follow each step without skipping any step to make sure that you will be success.
- Those whose their battery power is low can charge the phone's battery before proceeding.
- You will also need to backup all your precious data.
How to root T-Mobile LG G4 H811 10H without unlock bootloaderDownload these files and unzip them to your computer.
- Transfer this file system.rooted.phonemodel.img file (After the tar.gz was unzipped) to your device's root internal SD card using MTP mode.
- Afterward boot your device to the Download Mode. Do so by powering off your phone then press Volume Up and then connect your phone to computer.
- The drivers installations will begin, just wait guys, okey?
- Once the drivers was installed successfully, double click on the ports.bat inside LG_Root folder (This activity will provide us COM port).
- Now get into the LG_Root folder then press shift button and right click on UPDATE SUPERSU to choose Open command window here.
- Now copy + paste this command while your phone's Download Mode, change the COM4 with your COM number found in COM port.
- Send_Command.exe \\.\COM4
- Type id and hit enter on your keyboard.
- Now you need to execute this command.
- dd if=/data/media/0/rootedsystem.img bs=8192 seek=65536 count=548352 of=/dev/block/mmcblk0
- Then just wait and you'll get a “#” prompt. That means the rooting process has been done.
- Then type LEAVE and enter. Your device will reboot, then it is also rooted.