Pure Stock ExtraLite is based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop stock, it comes with Samsung TouchWiz UI and so you will have the same experience like using the firmware that's officially released by Samsung with of course the additional features added like pre-rooted by the ROM's developer itself.
So if you wish to have nearly same environments like a stock firmware on your Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F then you should give the Pure Stock ExtraLite Lollipop ROM a try.
And since this is a non-stock ROM, thus to install the ROM then you will need a custom recovery like TWRP installed already on your device, without it then you may not be able to flash the ROM zip file.
- Remember you need to firstly install a custom recovery first to your Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F.
- On this tutorial we will use TWRP custom recovery.
- And the tutorials here only cover the steps to flash Pure Stock ExtraLite ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F not on any other Samsung Galaxy flagships models.
- Backup your existing data since the procedures will require you to wipe your data.
- As this is a custom ROM then you will then find out that your phone will no longer be recognized by Samsung KIES once the ROM is running on your phone.
- Do a Dalvick Cache wipe via Recovery Mode.
Steps to install Android 5.1.1 Pure Stock ExtraLite Lollipop ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F
Step 1. Download Puter Stock ExtraLite ROM Android 5.1.1 ROM to computer of yours.
Step 2. You need to connect your phone to computer now using a USB cable.
Step 3. When your phone's connected then transfer the Pure Stock ExtraLite ROM from your PC to your Samsung Galaxy S6's SDCard on root folder.
Step 4. Now you must shut down your Samsung Galaxy S6 phone then unplug it from your computer.
Step 5. When your phone is disconnected from PC now you need to enter to recovery mode by pressing the Volume Up + Home + Power consecutively.
Step 6. On the TWRP recovery mode, you must press Wipe button to further choosing 'swipe to factory reset' option.
Step 7. Back to main menu now then select install button. And then select the ROM zip file appear from the list.
Step 8. Confirm to start the installation on the next screen by 'swipe to confirm flash' option. The flashing process will take place.
Step 9. You will see the notification like on the following image when it's done.
Step 10. Choose Reboot System to restart your Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F device.
Awesome my friend now you have flashed a wonderful custom ROM on your phone so well done. If you have anything to ask. Then do not be shy to reveal your questions on the provided comment area. Hope you find this post useful for you guys.