Then follow the full instructions to flash it from here.
- Your device's bootloader must already be unlocked.
- Do not forget to firstly backup your device.
- Google has nothing to do with this Android custom ROM.
- Your device should already powered with a custom recovery, this post uses a CWM recovery.
- You will loose your device's warranty for installing this ROM.
- Your device's should be rooted already.
- This ROM doesn't come with Gapps, thus we will install the Gogole Apps separately, oke?
- Remember that this tutorial is only for Nexus 7.
Download the ROM zip file to your PC.
Instructions to flash Android 6.0 Marshmallow PURE AOSP ROM to Nexus 7.
- Connect your Nexus 7 to PC, then transfer the zip files you just downloaded, to your Nexus.
- Disconnect your Nexus after all the zip files transferred.
- Now shut down you Nexus 7 then boot into recovery mode.
- When you are in the recovery mode (CWM), then choose the Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- After then choose Wipe Cache Partition continue to select Wipe Dalvik Cache. via Advanced mode.
- Now go on to select the Install Zip From SD Card -> Choose Zip From SD Card to further searching for the Pure AOSP ROM file to be installed on your Nexus 7.
- Repeat the process above to install GApps for your Nexus 7.
- When all the zip files flashed successfully then *****Go Back***** -> Reboot System Now.
- The Nexus 7 of yours will reboot now.
- Done my friend.