- Remember that the KLU1COJ3 Android 5.1.1 stock is meant only for the Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750L phone. Therefore do not flash it on other variants.
- Make sure that your computer based on Windows and your USB cable are working and already have original Samsung drivers installed.
- Do not forget to firstly enable USB debugging mode of your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750L.
- Make backups first before doing anything to your device.
- We will use Odin as the Samsung tool to flash the firmware.
- And you should temporarily disable both the Samsung KIES and antivirus installed on your PC before performing the flashing.
- Do not skip any step.
- If your device is using a custom recovery image then it will substituted with a stock recovery image.
Download and then unzip these files to your computer.
- Download KLU1COJ3 Android 5.1.1 stock Lollipop firmware.
- Download Odin3 v3-07 (Download only if you haven't downloaded before.).
How to install KLU1COJ3 Android 5.1.1 stock on the Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750L
- Now shut down your existing device, to boot into the Download Mode, press these three buttons; Volume Down + Home + Power till you see the Samsung logo or yellow or red text on screen.
- Tap on Volume Up when the following warning appears on screen.
- When your phone is in Download Mode, then open Odin from your PC.
- Connect your Galaxy Note 3 to computer so Odin can detect your Note 3 Neo.
- Added!!! notification on message box telling that your device's detected.
- Click the AP (For Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or tap the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button to search the firmware unzipped on your PC the firmware comes with .tar.md5 extension.
- Click Start button to begin the installation procedures.
- PASS notification (Look the picture below as a reference) will come out telling you that the entire flashing process was successfully done.
- Reboot your phoneblet now guys.
Fix bootloop and other errors.Done my friend because you have updated your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750L to KLU1COJ3 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware.
In case you device is stuck at bootloop, then perform a factory reset via recovery mode.