It is not surprising if we opt for a custom ROM running on our Android device, as it's offering more and things that are absent on the stock firmware. Thus to deal with the problems, number of Android third-parties developers decide to modify their Android sources and deliver to us custom ROMs. As for today I would like to offer to Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110 a custom ROM, namely AOSP, that comes with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
The ROM is fast, stable and also smooth. If you are looking for reliable and fast ROM for your device then try this one.
- Remember that this is AOSP ROM, that means your device's bootloader should already be unlocked.
- Make necessary backups before proceeding.
- Neither Google nor Samsung has anything to do with this ROM.
- You should already have a custom recovery installed, on this post we use a CWM recovery, guys.
- Your warranty (If it's still there) will be voided for installing this firmware.
- Your device should already have a root access.
- This tutorials if for installing AOSP Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110 only guys..
- Good luck guys.
Instructions on how to install AOSP Android 5.1.1 ROM on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110 tablet.
- Now transfer the ROM zip file you just downloaded to your tablet's SD Card root folder.
- When it's transferred then disconnect your tablet from PC.
- Now power off your tablet then enter to recovery mode using these buttons; Volume UP + Home + Power.
- Inside the recovery mode (CWM), select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Then select Wipe Cache Partition. Afterward then select Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now you need to select the Install Zip From SD Card -> Choose Zip From SD Card to find the AOSP ROM zip file to be flashed on your tablet.
- When done flashing, just select *****Go Back***** -> Reboot System Now.
- Your tablet will reboot so just wait guys.