The ROM is fast, stable and also smooth. If you are looking for reliable and fast ROM for your device then try this one.
- Remember that this is AOSP ROM, that means your device's bootloader should already be unlocked.
- Make necessary backups before proceeding.
- Neither Google nor Samsung has anything to do with this ROM.
- You should already have a custom recovery installed, on this post we use a CWM recovery, guys.
- Your warranty (If it's still there) will be voided for installing this firmware.
- Your device should already have a root access.
- This tutorials if for installing AOSP Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110 only guys..
- Good luck guys.
Instructions on how to install AOSP Android 5.1.1 ROM on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110 tablet.
- Now transfer the ROM zip file you just downloaded to your tablet's SD Card root folder.
- When it's transferred then disconnect your tablet from PC.
- Now power off your tablet then enter to recovery mode using these buttons; Volume UP + Home + Power.
- Inside the recovery mode (CWM), select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Then select Wipe Cache Partition. Afterward then select Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now you need to select the Install Zip From SD Card -> Choose Zip From SD Card to find the AOSP ROM zip file to be flashed on your tablet.
- When done flashing, just select *****Go Back***** -> Reboot System Now.
- Your tablet will reboot so just wait guys.