To achieve the goals of having a phone that regards us as a master, not just a guest, then rooting it is an undisputed action to do. We can place this or that, and remove this and that if we can access the root system of our Android powered phone. Now since the rooting process is a lot easier compared before then most of us prefer to root.
And if you are a Sony Xperia M2 Dual D2303 user, then you are welcomed to follow the full instructions written on this post. However, you need to firstly sure that your Xperia M2 Dual model is D2303. Check it by going to Settings -> About phone are.
- Be sure you make necessary backups over your precious data.
- Be sure you already know that rooting is not a recommended action by Sony, if your warranty is still valid, then it will be nullified by rooting.
- Enable your device's USB debugging mode first. Don't know how to do it? Then read the full instructions from here.
- Again, do not at least to think about rooting your phone, if you are unsure whether your device model is D2303.
- And do not skip any step written on the tutorials section follow them as a whole.
- Prepare your Windows computer and USB cable as we will need them.
- Good luck guys and be serious.
How to root Sony Xperia M2 Dual D2303 easily.
- Now download the CF-auto root package from this page and save to your PC.
- When it's fully downloaded, then plug your phone to computer using your USB cable.
- When your phone's connected successfully to PC then transfer the downloaded file to your Xperia M2 sdcard.
- When it's done, then unplug your phone from USB cable.
- Then turn your phone off and then boot into the recovery mode.
- Within the recovery mode, choose install zip from SD card -> choose zip from SD card and then select the root file you transferred previously to begin the rooting / flashing procedures.
- When done, go back to main recovery menu, then choose reboot system now.