Another series of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo, which is N750S has received an official stock update under build name KSU1COJ3 (N750SKSU1COJ3) that comes with Android 5.1.1 firmware. This is another and official major update for Korean since KitKat update a few months ago.
Now those who have the device in hand can use OTA or KIES utility to automatically flash the firmware. But you can also install it manually. From this post.
- Do not install the KSU1COJ3 (N750SKSU1COJ3) Android 5.1.1 stock firmware on any other device, your device should be Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750S phoneblet. Remember!
- Windows based PC and USB cable will be used.
- Youo will also need to firstly enable USB debugging mode of your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750S.
- Backup guys backup.
- We will flash the firmware file using Odin tool from Samsung.
- Do not forget to firstly disable your Samsung KIES and antivirus on your computer berfore launching Odin tool. Because these kind of software will interrupt Odin from running. After finished flashing the firmware you can re-activate them.
- Remember follow the full instructions.
- Those who use a custom recovery image will find it will be replaced with a stock recovery image. Because this firmware comes with a stock recovery presintalled. That will replace all the non-stock app.
- Download KSU1COJ3 (N750SKSU1COJ3) Android 5.1.1 stock Lollipop firmware.
- Download Odin3 v3-09 (If you have it downloaded then no need to re-downloaded them.).
How to install KSU1COJ3 (N750SKSU1COJ3) Android 5.1.1 stock on the Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750S
- Well now you need to make sure your device is turned off, then press and hold these keys together; Volume Down + Home + Power keep them pressed.
- Tap on Volume Up if your screen shows up the following warning. (Or to be more clear you can follow the instructions to enter download mode for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750S phoneblet).
- Now launch Odin on computer when your phoneblet is in the Download Mode.
- Then connect your phoneblet to computer using a USB cable.
- Added!!! notification on message box indicating that Odin has managed detecting your device.
- Click the AP (For Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or tap the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button to find the firmware file you put on PC previously. Usually it has .tar.md5 extension.
- Now you need to click Start button to begin the installation procedures.
- PASS notification (See the picture) will show up, that means the firmware was installed.
- Reboot your Android based device now guys.
Fix bootloop and other errors.Awesome guys now you have successfully updated your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750S to KSU1COJ3 (N750SKSU1COJ3) Android 5.1.1 Lollipop stock ROM. Then you can verify by going to Settings -> About phone. Congratulation boys and girls oke? Good day guys.
You need to make a factory reset via recovery mode in case of bootloop.