If you think your device deserve to run a Lollipop. Now it's the time guys.
- For you to know that the N750KKTU1COJ3 Android 5.1.1 stock firmware should be flashed only on the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750K.
- We will need to use a Windows based PC and a USB cable, therefore make sure they are ready, guys.
- You need to also enable USB debugging mode of your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750K.
- Backup your precious data first.
- Odin tool will be used to flash the firmware file.
- To avoid the Samsung KIES and antivirus on your PC interrupt Odin from running you better deactivate first.
- Follow all the instructions without skipping any stepa.
- In case your device is powered with a custom recovery image, then this stock firmware will replace it with a stock recovery image, oke?
- Download N750KKTU1COJ3 Android 5.1.1 stock Lollipop firmware.
- Download Odin3 v3-09 (Download it only if you haven't downloaded it before.).
Tutorials to install N750KKTU1COJ3 / KTU1COJ3 Android 5.1.1 stock on the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750K
- Shut down your phone now and then enter to download mode, press and hold these buttons simultaneously; Volume Down + Home + Power when Samsung logo or a warning appear.
- Then tap on Volume Up when the following warning appears on screen to confirm entering the mode (Or you can see the full instructions to enter download mode on Galaxy Note 3).
- If your phone has entered Download Mode, then open Odin from your PC.
- Now use your USB cable to connect your Galaxy Note 3 to computer.
- Added!!! notification on message box will appear indicating that Odin has detected your device.
- Click on AP (For Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or click the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button to get the extracted firmware file you previously downloaded to PC, the file usually comes with .tar.md5 extension.
- Click Start button to start the flashing process.
- PASS notification (See the picture below guys) will show up, that means the flashing process was successfully finished.
- Reboot your smart device now.
Fix bootloop and other errors.Well done guys because now you have finished installing N750KKTU1COJ3 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750K phoneblet.
Those who are stuck at bootloop just reset your device via recovery mode.