If you are here because you want to obtain a root access of your KSU1COJ3 Android 5.1.1 based Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750S device then you are at the right place. Consider this post as your rescuer to once again enjoy the benefit of having that regard you as superuser not just a mere guest.
On the post you are reading now, you will find a complete instructions on root N750SKSU1COJ3 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, keep on reading.
Thing to know and do.
- Both Google and Samsung doesn't support to root OS Android therefore none will give you a free service for any technical assistance you need in the future.
- You will need backups in case your device is stuck at bootloop, thus backup first, then continue guys.
- We will use Odin and launch it on computer, therefore to temporarily disable KIES and antivirus on computer, because these software will interrupt it from running and working.
- Enable USB debugging mode of your Android OS phone.
- Prepare your Windows OS based PC and a USB cable.
Extract these files after you finished downloading them to your computer.
- Download CF-Auto-Root Package.
- Download Odin3 v3-09 (If you have this software then no need to download it again).
How to root KSU1COJ3 / N750SKSU1COJ3 Android 5.1.1 based Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750S phoneblet.
- Turn off your Galaxy Note 3 Neo then boot into the Download Mode, use these three keys Volume Down + Home + Power.
- When a warning like in the picture appear, release the three keys, then tap on Volume Up to access the mode.
- You can now launch Odin from your PC.
- Now connect your phoneblet to your computer.
- If Odin manages to detect your device then you will see see Added!!! notification comes up on message box.
- You are ready now it's time to get the CF-Auto-Root Package file, it usually comes with tar.md5 extention. Just click the AP (For Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or click the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button.
- Click Start button to begin the root package process.
- PASS notification will appear telling you that the process of installing the root package was successful.
- Restart the device of yours now.