On the post you are reading now, you will find a complete instructions on root N750SKSU1COJ3 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, keep on reading.
Thing to know and do.
- Both Google and Samsung doesn't support to root OS Android therefore none will give you a free service for any technical assistance you need in the future.
- You will need backups in case your device is stuck at bootloop, thus backup first, then continue guys.
- We will use Odin and launch it on computer, therefore to temporarily disable KIES and antivirus on computer, because these software will interrupt it from running and working.
- Enable USB debugging mode of your Android OS phone.
- Prepare your Windows OS based PC and a USB cable.
Extract these files after you finished downloading them to your computer.
- Download CF-Auto-Root Package.
- Download Odin3 v3-09 (If you have this software then no need to download it again).
How to root KSU1COJ3 / N750SKSU1COJ3 Android 5.1.1 based Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750S phoneblet.
- Turn off your Galaxy Note 3 Neo then boot into the Download Mode, use these three keys Volume Down + Home + Power.
- When a warning like in the picture appear, release the three keys, then tap on Volume Up to access the mode.
- You can now launch Odin from your PC.
- Now connect your phoneblet to your computer.
- If Odin manages to detect your device then you will see see Added!!! notification comes up on message box.
- You are ready now it's time to get the CF-Auto-Root Package file, it usually comes with tar.md5 extention. Just click the AP (For Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or click the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button.
- Click Start button to begin the root package process.
- PASS notification will appear telling you that the process of installing the root package was successful.
- Restart the device of yours now.