Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750K is a superb phoneblet, however people want more as I do. Therefore we root our Android device. Because we always thing something is lacking to serve our most greedy desire.
And luckily since it's Samsung flagship, then we can rely on Chainfire developers to come out with rooting package so we can use to root -- in this matter is -- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N750K. If you are here in the search of tutorials to get the root access, then you are in luck, because on this post I provide the complete instructions to root the device.
And since you just updated to KTU1COJ3 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. Then we can root the latest firmware update released by Samsung for Note 3 Neo N750K phoneblet.
Things to do and to note.
- Remember that rooting your device could effect of losing your device's warranty.
- Remember that your device should be powered with KTU1COJ3 / N750KKTU1COJ3 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop official.
- Be sure your Windows OS PC / laptop and USB cable are ready to use.
- Odin will be used to flash the root package.
- Therefore, deactivate both Samsung KIES and antivirus temporarily, because they will disturb Odin from running.
- Make necessary backups before proceeding.
- You will need to also enable USB debugging of Android device of yours.
- Follow the instructions entirely without skipping any steps.
- Download CF-Auto-Root Package.
- Download Odin3 v3-09 (You don't have to download it if you have before).
How to root N750KKTU1COJ3 Android 5.1.1 based Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750K phoneblet.
- Now power off your phone then enter to Download Mode, by pressing and also holding these buttons; Volume Down + Home + Power (Learn to enter download mode for Samsung Galaxy Note devices).
- If you see a warning like this, then release the buttons, and tap on Volume Up.
- Launch the Odin via your PC now.
- Connect your phoneblet to PC or laptop now.
- Odin will try to recognize or detect your phone, if your phoneblet is detected, then on message box you will see word / announcement; Added!!!.
- You can now click the AP (For Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or click the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button to get the CF-Auto-Root package file on your computer.
- Hit the Start button for Odin to begin flashing the CF-Auto-Root file to your phoneblet.
- PASS notification will then appear when Odin has completely flashed the package to your phone and that means your phoneblet has been rooted successfully.
- Perform a restart now guys.