How to save MMS images on Android. If you think pictures from your MMS messages are important or probably you want to get a picture sent via MMS because of very big reason. Then you need to save pictures from MMS messages on your Android device.
To save pictures from MMS text messages all you need is an Android app namely Save MMS, the app will extract all images from your MMS messages to your phone storage. And after it's installed then you can search an image you need to find by firstly launch the app. Then scroll down the list of images from MMS text messages sent to your device.
If you are interested, then follow the guides below, to install Save MMS from Google Play Store, then how to find the image.
How to save images from MMS messages on Android OS.
- Open Google Play Store and then search Save MMS app.
- Once you found it then tap on Install button.
- Then once it's installed then launch or open the app. The app has extracted all the attachments contents such as pictures, video, audio. There you can search a certain image by scrolling down the screen. Once you find it then tap on it.
- If you want to rename the file tap the file, then you will get a dialog box saying "Choose a filename" then on the filename form just fill the name you want. Once done just hit Save.
- To find your images, just see the My Files area, in there you will see your filename.
- You can then transfer your images file from your device to computer using a USB cable or simply add it to your photos gallery to your phone.
You can also use this app not just to save images or picture but also other contents like video or audio sent to you as attachments via MMS messages.