You can now update the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 of yours to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop using a custom ROM namely Aurora that's designed specifically to bring the official and non-official features to the said smart device.
So those of you who wish to try something new and out of default, then Aurora ROM could serve your desire. And the post here will guide you through the entire installation procedures. Just follow them.
- Keep in mind to only flash the custom ROM here on the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 phoneblet only and remember your bootloader should already be unlocked before starting the flashing procedures.
- As always I recommend you to firstly make backups.
- This is a custom ROM designed, developed and maintained by non-Samsung guys or not being supported, approved or recommended by Samsung.
- To install Aurora custom ROM your device's should already installed CWM recovery.
- Flashing this ROM will effect of losing your device's warranty.
- Root access is needed to flash this ROM.
- Follow the instructions entirely and do not skip anything.
- Do not forget to enable USB debugging mode of your phoneblet.
Download the following ROM zip file to your PC.
Instructions on how to install Aurora Android 5.1.1 ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 tablet.
- Once you downloaded the file, then connect your USB to computer then to your phoneblet, to transfer the ROM zip file to your phoneblet's SDCard root folder.
- Disconnect your phoneblet to your USB cable once the ROM zip file has been transferred.
- You can now shut down your phoneblet then boot into the recovery mode by pressing and holding these buttons; Volume UP + Home + Power.
- Within the recovery mode (CWM), just choose the Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Now choose the Wipe Cache Partition. And then choose Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- You can now choose the Install Zip From SD Card -> Choose Zip From SD Card to further select the Aurora ROM zip file and once it's found then install the ROM zip file.
- When the flashing process done then choose *****Go Back***** -> Reboot System Now.
- The rebooting process will take place..