And flashing a custom ROM is one of the benefits one will reap from rooting. Therefore if your device need to be improved and its performance needs to boosted up then try Chroma Marshmallow custom ROM. In this post you will be guided to flash it. Let's do it.
- Remember that this instruction only for nexus 5, so don't follow the instruction, if your device is not the Nexus 5.
- Your Nexus 5 should already be rooted and have installed CWM recovery.
- And your Nexus 5 bootloader should already be unlocked.
- Backup everything you regard precious.
- Installing a custom ROM is not approved and supported by neither Google nor LG therefore all the risks are yours to bear.
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Nexus 5.
- You will likely loose your warranty for installing this ROM.
- Follow the entire instructions without skipping anything.
- Good luck guys.
Instructions on how to install Chroma Marshmallow Android 6.0 ROM on LG Nexus 5.
- When you've downloaded the ROM zip file, then transfer it to your Nexus 5 root folder, by connecting your smartphone to PC using a USB cable.
- Now unplug your Nexus 5 from USB cable after the ROM zip file fully transferred.
- And now you need to boot into Bootloader mode by firstly turning off your device, and then turning it on again by pressing these keys altogether; Volume UP + Down + Power.
- Choose bootloader and then enter to the recovery mode (CWM), followed with selecting Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- You must now select the Wipe Cache Partition. Continue with selecting Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- You must now select the Install Zip From SD Card -> Choose Zip From SD Card to get the Chroma Marsmallow zip file you previously transferred to your Nexus 5 SD card and then install the ROM zip file.
- Once the installation processes have finished just select *****Go Back***** -> Reboot System Now.
- Now you can reboot your Nexus 5.