- Root could make you loose your device's warranty.
- Make sure you make necessary backups before starting the root procedures.
- And this rooting process doesn't require the involvement of computer.
- We will use KingRoot app. Therefore activate Unknown Sources option on your device. By going to Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources.
- And your Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 should be powered with Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Perform the instructions written here at your own risk do not ask anyone for responsibility for any possible damage or brick during or after the process
How to root Xiaomi RedMi Note 2 without PC.
- Download the KingRoot app on Xiaomi RedMi Note 2.
- Then install the KingRoot app to your smartphone. After the installation fully done. What you need is to search its icon -- Crown or Flash icon depends on the KingRoot version -- see the following icon image.
- Click the icon to launch the KingRoot app.
- Then you need to tap the Start button for the reooting process to be started.
- You will see the rooting process begin, wait till it is fully done, and you will find this notification.