Well albeit this is the Android 6.0 Marsmallow era but still Lollipop are here and offering something we should consider, let alone it's wrapped in the custom ROM that will give us more than the official stock firmware gives. So if you are planning to make your device run better and enjoy more fun. Then you should consider the Alex-V custom ROM, because with it, you will be given with a list of great features guys.
- Root your device before flashing it.
- Install a custom recovery and in this post I use CWM.
- Do not forget to also backup your existing data.
- And of course to follow the entire steps without skipping anything.
- And one more thing your device's bootloader should already be unlocked.
Follow the full instructions and all the risks are yours to bear for any results -- whether it's bad or good -- which may happen after or during the flashing process. One more thing Samsung doesn't approve installing a software from third party developers. They consider doing that will negatively effect your device performance. Blame none if you end up damaging or bricking your smartphone. You have been forewarned.Get this file to your computer.
Instructions on how to install Android 5.1.1 Alex-V custom ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925F.
- Now connect your smartphone to PC using a USB cable to transfer the file to your Galaxy.
- And then disconnect your smartphone from PC when all the files transferred successfully.
- Now power off your smartphone and then power it on again to boot into the recovery mode / CWM mode.
- Inside the CWM recovery just choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Continue you move with selecting the Wipe Cache Partition. After that, just select the Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Select the Install Zip From SD Card -> Choose Zip From SD Card to get the Alex-V ROM inside the phone.
- When you have finished flashing the ROM just go back to main menu to select the *****Go Back***** -> Reboot System Now.
- Reboot your smartphone now guys.
- Finish my friend.