So if you think that your device should be upgraded to a better software containing a complete features then you should give the Resurrection Remix ROM a try. Because this Android 6.0.1 based custom ROM had been tested and have proven itself great.
- You must root your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 first.
- Your device should already be powered with CWM recovery.
- Backup every data you regard precious before proceeding to the instructions below.
- And do not skip any step, instead, follow them as whole.
- Your device's should already be factory unlocked.
Remember that neither Google nor Samsung doesn't support or encourage to install a non-stock firmware like this, they regard this ROM is not safe and will potentially effect your device negatively.This is the file you should get.
Instructions on how to install Android 6.0.1 Resurrection Remix ROM on Galaxy Note 3 N9005.
- You must now connect your smartphone to computer to further transfer the files you previously downloaded to your personal computer.
- When the transferring process done, you can disconnect your smartphone from USB cable.
- You need boot your smartphone to Recovery mode.
- Within the recovery mode just select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Now you need to choose the Wipe Cache Partition. Continue your step with selecting the Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now choose the Install Zip From SD Card -> Choose Zip From SD Card to find the Resurrection Remix ROM within your Samsung Galaxy Note.
- When the flashing process done you can choose *****Go Back***** -> Reboot System Now.
- Reboot your Android powered device.
- Done and enjoy.