And the rooting process we will perform don't need to use any computer or laptop. It can be done directly from the smartphone itself. Because why? Because we will root Lava Iris X1 Beats using Kingroot app apk.
Before starting to root your Lava Iris X1 Beats there is a few things you should firstly read.
- Make backups over your existing and precious data.
- Secondly you will loose your device's warranty.
- Rooting is considered not safe activity, therefore if you still want to proceed, then the possible risks are yours to bear.
- The rooting instructions here don't require a computer.
- Enable your device's Unknown Sources option via Settings -> Security.
- We will use KingRoot app.
- Follow the whole instructions without skipping any steps.
Instructions to root Lava Iris X1 Beats without computer.
- Download the KingRoot app on your Lava Iris X1 Beats first.
- Install it. When it's installed. Then go to your app drawer to find the KingRoot app icon -- usually it's a crown or flash icon that depends on Kingroot version you downloaded.
- And then click on the icon to launch the app.
- Then tap on the Start button to start the rooting process.
- The rooting process is only about minutes and once done you will see the following notification or such.