Those who wish to make their Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 running as great as it can by being optimized with Android 6.0 can now show smiles on their faces because the Android third party developers have released CM13 ROM with Android 6.0 Marshmallow experience.
So if you think that your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 deserves to have it then it's your chance because the post you are reading now elaborating each steps needed to bring Android 6.0 Marshmallow goodies with additional features from the custom ROM itself to your device.
But of course there is a list of requirements you need to fulfill first before flashing it. And they can be found on the preconditions section below. Let's read them.
- Root your device first.
- Have already installed CWM recovery.
- Have already unlocked your device's bootloader.
- Remember that your existing warranty (If it's still valid) will be nullified.
- Follow the whole steps without skipping anything if you want to reap a maximum results.
- Backup any data you regard important before proceeding to the instructions.
- Good luck all my friends.
Remember that to follow the guides written here but all the risks are yours to bear and blame none except yourself for any results you consider bad. You still want to proceed. You have been warned. Therefore prepare for great results.
Instructions on how to install Android 6.0 RaxfianOS Marshmallow Custom ROM on Galaxy Nexus i9250.
- You need to connect the CM13 file to your Galaxy Note.
- Now you need to unplug your device from PC when all the zip files fully transferred.
- You can now turn off your device and turn it on again to boot into the recovery mode (CWM).
- When you are inside the CWM recovery menu, just choose the Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Now choose the Wipe Cache Partition. Continue your action with selecting the Wipe Dalvik Cache from the Advanced menu.
- This is the best part, you can now select the Install Zip From SD Card -> Choose Zip From SD Card to further find the CM13 custom ROM zip from your Galaxy Note.
- When you have done it just select *****Go Back***** -> Reboot System Now.
- Reboot your Samsung Galaxy Note now.