Now you can update your Nexus 4 to Android 6.0.1 Pure Nexus Project Marshmallow ROM because with it you can either enjoy the experience of Android 6.0.1 at the same time tasting all features of this custom ROM, you can also make this ROM as your driver in case you like it after your try it, anyway the point of this ROM is to give another experience using a Nexus 6 powered with Android Marshmallow.
- Firstly you need to root your Nexus 4.
- And also install a custom recovery like CWM.
- Be sure to back up your data.
- And do not skip any step you need to follow the as whole.
- And again your Nexus 4 bootlader should already be unlocked.
Follow the entire steps but all the risks are yours to bear.Get this file to your computer.
Instructions on how to install Android 6.0.1 Pure Nexus Project Marshmallow ROM on Nexus 4.
- Now connect your smartphone to PC using a USB cable to transfer the file to your Galaxy.
- And then disconnect your smartphone from PC when all the files transferred successfully.
- Now power off your smartphone and then power it on again to boot into the recovery mode / CWM mode.
- Inside the CWM recovery just choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Continue you move with selecting the Wipe Cache Partition. After that, just select the Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Select the Install Zip From SD Card -> Choose Zip From SD Card to get the Alex-V ROM inside the phone.
- When you have finished flashing the ROM just go back to main menu to select the *****Go Back***** -> Reboot System Now.
- Reboot your smartphone now guys.
- Finish my friend.