And for you to know that installing the firmware is always be recommended to get the most of your device performance and to make sure everything is secured. Also will bring back your lost warranty, if it's valid, and one more thing that the firmware provided here as the alternative if you have not being notified automatically either from OTA or Samsung KIES update.
If you are ready, then you are welcomed to continue reading the following prerequisites, and of course you firstly recommended to read them all.
- Flash the J200HXXU0AOIB XXU0AOIB Android 5.1.1 Lollipop only if your smartphone is Samsung Galaxy J2 J200H and you can check its version via About phone and see its model number.
- And we will use Odin installed on your PC, therefore please to firstly deactivate both your antivirus and Samsung KIES for temporary because those software will try to interrupt Odin from running.
- Since we will connect the smartphone and the computer, it's recommended to firstly enable USB debugging mode of your Samsung Galaxy J2 phone first.
- Backup your current data before proceeding.
- Now I must tell you to follow the guides in a whole and do not skip any step.
- If you use a custom recovery image, then this firmware will substitute it with a stock recovery image, and if your device's powered with a custom ROM then this firmware will erase its cache partition.
- If your Galaxy J2 is rooted then this firmware will restore your device's Kernel to which will wipe out your root ability.
Now you need to download and then unzip the firmware file below.
- Download XXU0AOIB Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
Tutorials to install J200HXXU0AOIB / XXU0AOIB Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on the Galaxy J7 J700F
- Turn off your smartphone now to further entering the Download Mode, once your device's turned off, then press these keys altogether; Volume Down + Home + Power. (Or see the how to enter download mode for Samsung Galaxy J)
- Keep pressed these buttons till you see the following warning on your phone's screen then release them and continue pressing the Volume Up button.
- You can now double clicking on the Odin downloaded on your PC.
- Once Odin is opened, you need to connect your smartphone (While it's in download mode) to computer.
- Added!!! message will then appear telling that your smartphone is detected by Odin.
- Click the AP (For Odin3 v3.09 or newer) or tap the PDA (For Odin3 v3.07) button to further get your firmware file -- usually it has.tar.md5 as its extension.
- Click Start button for Odin to start flashing the XXU0AOIB Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
- PASS notification (See the picture below) will show up indicating that the XXU0AOIB Android 5.1.1 Lollipop was successfully installed on your Samsung Galaxy J2.
- You can now reboot your Samsung Galaxy J2 phone.
Fix bootloop and other errors.Awesome because you have fully installed the XXU0AOIB Android 5.1.1 Lollipop to your Samsung Galaxy J2 smartphone and now you can enjoy everything the firmware is offering to you. And if you like this post. Then do not be a stranger to tell your friends about it. Okey?
If your phone is stuck at bootloop mode, then you can fix it, by simply performing a factory reset but be sure before doing that, you already have backups containing your precious data guys.